Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spam Blog ... ahem...fuzzy AllegoryRhythms ..

Ok Ok....Just thought I would post this in case some one else finds the front door locked on this weeeee patch of the bloggasphere, as I did. I had to confirm I was not "AI" operating on blogger for malicious purposes.....known as Spam Blogging. (what next) How could I have used the last 10 minutes at the end of my life when I was looking for ten more..oh look there goes another minute. Sorry. Turns out bloggers AI identified the page as suspicious due to the "links" on it. Human interaction (mine)confirmed that we have arrived here in the bloggasphere and that we...or perhaps just me is indeed human....though I may be made of wood.


ps.

Fuzzy Logic is alive and well, and operates like a carny gun in the hands of a one legged drunkard.

No comments: